You can edit your preferences in your team account for how often you receive emails from SyncApps by following the steps below:
- Login in to your SyncApps account.
- Tap the Settings link on the left panel.
- Tap the "Send error notification to (your email)" under your Personal Settings menu.
If you want to be sure the notifications you receive are delivered in your timezone when you receive emails, please set your Timezone accordingly.
Other Notification Settings Options:
- Send an error notification to your email on failed sync.
- Send an error notification to your email if one or more records cannot be synced.
- Send a notification to your email after the sync has been completed.
- Do not disable Set Up after 5 consecutive sync errors
- Opt-Out of all SyncApps Marketing Email
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support Team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save hundreds of hours per year!