Let's discuss how to see Marketing Metrics back in NetSuite.
How it works:
- Activate the "Sync Email Marketing Data" in Step 1 of the integration setup.
If this option is checked, email marketing data (Opens, Clicks, and URLs Clicked Metrics) will be synced to a custom record in NetSuite.
- A Custom Record with the name "(Your Email Marketing Software) Email History" for Contacts and "(Your Email Marketing Software) Emails-Cust" for Customers are created automatically by SyncApps and capture data for 30 days after a campaign is initiated. (Agencyplans can capture data going back months and years if desired)
- After sending a Campaign to your designated Main List or Audience, SyncApps will automatically synchronize the Marketing Metrics with NetSuite into the Customer Record.
- Email Marketing Campaign metrics land on the custom subtab on the NetSuite Customer and Contact records.
- The NetSuite custom subtab name can be changed to meet your needs in NetSuite.
- SyncApps will automatically create the "Custom" sub-tab for individual Contact or Customers. Under that, you can see the "(Name of your Marketing Automation Software) Email History" with the Campaigns and Metrics received.
- Email Marketing Data will sync to any NetSuite Contact or Customer Record Custom Subtab when selecting in Records to Sync, "All Contacts."
If this "Sync Email Marketing Data" option is checked in Step 1, Email Marketing data (Opens, Clicks, and URLs Clicked) will be synced to a custom record in NetSuite.
The URLs Clicked should be visible in the Email Events field as shown below on the Contact custom subtab:
The custom record will be created automatically by SyncApps and capture data starting with the creation date and on a rolling 30 days basis after a Campaign is initiated.
Email Marketing Campaign metrics land on the custom subtab on the NetSuite Customer/Contact record.
You can change the NetSuite custom subtab name to meet your needs in NetSuite.
If you need a longer rolling basis for Campaign metrics flowing back into NetSuite, you can contact our 24/7 Support so we can enable it.
If SyncApps logs display Campaigns are synced, but no email history records are created in NetSuite, follow the steps below:
- Open menu Setup > Integration > Web Service Process Status
- Download recent requests and response files.
- Please send the request and response files (the latest one) to our 24/7 support team along with your Set Up ID or URL. We're always here to help you make the most of our solution!
Need some help?
Check out the options below for contacting our Support Team and finding the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.