Syncing your NetSuite Saved Searches to be used for email marketing has never been easier with SyncApps!
First, see the best practice for NetSuite Saved Searches below:
Now, we'll create a use case where the following will be segmented into different email Lists or Audience in your Marketing Automation Software:
- Order status updates
- Shipment notification
- New lead welcome
- Repeat order prompts
- Product review requests
If you have various Saved Searches like Customer or Transaction Saved Searches that land in a Marketing Automation List/Audience with an Automation on it, then this will kick off the series.
1. Order status updates - Use a Transaction Saved Search for this or map the field on the Contact record in Step 4 of the Set Up for it then upon a change in Marketing Automation Solution, run automation if your Marketing Automation solution allows that type.
Mailchimp and Klaviyo do support this type of requirement.
2. Shipment notification - use a Transaction Saved Search for this to a specific Marketing Automation List/ Audience/ Group which when a new record lands in it, the notification setup on Marketing Automation software goes out.
3. Invoices - use a Transaction Saved Search for this to a specific Marketing Automation List which when a new record lands in it, the notification setup on Marketing Automation software goes out.
4. New lead welcome - This can be set on the Main List/Audience to go out to any new customers who are added to the Main List.
5. Repeat order prompts - A field on a NetSuite Contact or Customer which then you have a Saved Search setup to sync to a Marketing Automation list. Then map the fields in Step 4 of the Set Up.
6. Product review requests - use Saved Search after a sale for this type to a specific Marketing Automation List/Audience/Group which when a new record lands in it, the notification setup on Marketing Automation software goes out.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support Team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.