New to SyncApps and have no idea what a Sync Profile is? Let me walk you through with what you need to know!
A Sync Profile, a term for integration, refers to the setup of 2 available software where data from one application is synced to another application. Essentially, we call it integration. Depending on the SyncApps plan you choose you can set up 1 or 100s of integrations for your company.
Setting up a Sync Profile includes all the settings for both applications including connection configuration, Sync Add-On selections, Field Mapping, Filtering and Segmentation, and Sync Scheduling.
To see what a Sync Profile is, please check out "How it Works" or login to your SyncApps account and set up your Sync Profile. If you need a guide when setting up, please hover over any SyncNotes (green italic i) in your setup to get detailed information on that specific integration service or related item.
In a Sync Profile, there are 6 or more Steps depending on the software you are connecting and features you have enabled.
Out of the box, a typical integration has 6 Steps.
Step 1 - Software Application A (CRM, Financials, eCommerce)
- This Step has higher precedence as the system of record. You can select several options based on your requirements.
- The software in Step 1 always takes higher precedence over the software in Step 2. However, some Step 2 Software features can override the software in Step 1 on a case-to-case basis depending on the software being integrated so pay close attention to each point and press selection for your requirements.
Step 2 - Software Application B (Marketing Automation, Support, eCommerce)
- This step also has options you can select based on your requirements.
Step 3 - Add-Ons
- If you want to add more features, you can purchase our Add-Ons. Pricing starts at $9.99/month. And if needing advice from experts before purchasing, you can reach out to our 24/7 Support Team today.
Step 4 - Field Mapping
- You can map fields in one or both directions. Standard fields such as email and name as well as others are pre-mapped which are automatically available.
Step 5 - Filtering and Segmentation
- This feature is our most powerful tool where you can sync records from CRM based on your criteria and vice-versa from your other software. See more
Step 6 - Sync Scheduling
- This is the best part of setting up a Sync Profile. You can set it and forget it and let SyncApps do the syncing for you based on the schedule you have set in this Step.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save 100s of hours per year!