Are you new to SyncApps? Let's walk through what you need to know about Integration Set Ups.
An Integration Set Up is a term for integration that refers to the setup of two available software, where data from one software is synced to another software. Essentially, we call it integration. Depending on your SyncApps plan, you can set up one or hundreds of integrations for your company.
Setting up an integration Set Up includes all of the settings for both integrating software, including connection configuration, automation options, Field Mapping, Filtering and Segmentation, and Sync Scheduling.
To see what an integration Set up is, please check out the "How it Works" or login to your SyncApps account and set up your Integration or Set Up. If you need a guide for setting up, please hover over any SyncNotes (green italicized "i" help notes) in your setup to get detailed information on that specific integration service or related item.
To create a new Integration or Set Up, you can go to the "Set Up" tab on the left panel of your Dashboard and tap the "Create New Integration or Set Up" button on the upper right side of your screen.
In an Integration Set Up, there are 5 or more Steps, depending on the software you're integrating, the year of the plan, and the features you have enabled.
Here is a typical 5-Step Set Up inside SyncApps.
Step 1 - Salesforce or NetSuite
- This Step has higher precedence than the system of record. You can select several options based on your requirements.
- The software in Step 1 always takes higher precedence over the software in Step 2. However, some Step 2 Software features can override the software in Step 1 on a case-to-case basis, depending on the software being integrated. Pay close attention to each point-and-press selection for your requirements.
Step 2 - Marketing Automation, Support, eCommerce software
- This step also has options you can select based on your requirements.
- The Full Sync applies to CRM and eCommerce platforms and can be used in trials and plans. The CRM must have List integration to be able to use Full Sync.
- In our article here, read more about how the Full Sync Feature can automate your contact management.
- The Full Sync can be scheduled in Step 3 to Manual, Daily, or Weekly.
- It allows you to keep your systems trued up with ease.
Step 3: Field Mapping
- You can map fields in one or both directions. Standard fields, such as email and name, as well as others, are pre-mapped and are automatically available.
Step 4: Filtering and Segmentation
- This feature is our most powerful tool. You can sync records from CRM based on your criteria and vice-versa from your other software. See more
Step 5: Sync Scheduling
- This is the best part of setting up an Integration or Set Up. You can set it and forget it and let SyncApps do the syncing for you based on the schedule you've set up in this Step.
Lastly, if it's time to remove an Integration or Set Up, you can open that Set Up and tap the "Delete" button.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.