See how Full Sync Works in just 3 minutes:
Does this scenario sound familiar?
Your marketing team needs to make sure that when Sales alters a record in CRM like removing the record's Tag, taking it out of a Tearsheet, Saved Search, Marketing List, List View, or Campaign, it is removed from the List in ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, Drip, Klaviyo, Act-On, or Mailchimp Audience and/or Group.
Enter the Full Sync Add-On.
This feature allows you to automate your workflow around cleaning up your Marketing Automation Lists/Groups easily. You can scale your growth and spend less time on repetitive tasks using it.
Full sync depends on list/segmentation functionality, so it will be processed for these scenarios:
- CRM or eCommerce Segmentation: List, Campaign, Tag, Tearsheet, NetSuite Saved Search or Subscriptions, in Step 1 of your integration.
- SyncApps Segmentation: Filtering + Segmentation feature in Step 5 of your integration.
This Add-On is applicable to CRM and eCommerce platforms using segmentation to control data flow.
Grab our Full Sync from your Add-Ons tab inside SyncApps to get started. Full Sync is available on our Paid Plans and also available to try out on our Free Trial!
Once you purchase the Add-On, you can set up your Full Sync schedule, and Contacts or Leads removal from CRM list(s), eCommerce Segmentation(s) will be removed from each type below during a Full Sync.
ActiveCampaign List or Tag
Constant Contact List
Infusionsoft by Keap Tag
Mailchimp Group, Tag or Audience
Please also note that "Full Sync" and "Reset Sync Profile daily" features should not be used together.
Currently, Full Sync is only available to set up in Step 3 of your Sync Profile when the following segmentation methods are selected in your Sync Profile:
- ActiveCampaign List or Tags
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho List Views
- NetSuite Saved Searches
- NetSuite Contact and Customer Subscriptions
- Bullhorn Tearsheets
- Highrise Tags
- Salesforce Campaigns
- 365 Dynamics Marketing Lists
- SugarCRM Target Lists
- SuiteCRM Target Lists
For Salesforce integrations, Full Sync is only available/applicable under the following conditions:
- Will work if Campaign as List Sync is enabled in Step 1 but only if the Marketing List package is not installed.
- Will work if no Marketing List mode is enabled in Step 1 but Segmentation is enabled in Step 5.
- Will not work with the Marketing List package.
- Will work with Checkbox Field Segmentation Add-On.
Note: If Campaign as List Sync is enabled in Step 1 and the Marketing List package is also installed on your CRM, please first uninstall the Marketing List package from CRM for the Full Sync feature to work correctly.
To automatically remove records from your Marketing Automation solution, when they are no longer a part of any synced CRM Marketing List, subscribing to our Full Sync Add-On is a great solution as it is the only way to automatically remove a CRM member from a synced external Constant Contact List, Mailchimp Group, and others.
Using Filtering and Segmentation with Full Sync?
The Full Sync Add-On will not remove a record from a Mailchimp Group if it does not match the filter in Step 5 unless using a segmentation method in Step 1 or the "Enable Segmentation" feature in Step 5 of your integration.
Example Segmentation Method in Step 1:
Sync Salesforce Campaign/List Members to Mailchimp Group
Example Segmentation Method in Step 5:
If you want to sync all Contacts in Step 1 and just filter against your entire database, yet, still remove records from a Mailchimp Group, be sure to enable the segmentation feature on filtering in Step 5. Each "Segment Name" will be synced to a Mailchimp Group.
Please note: The Full Sync Add-On is needed to remove a record from a Mailchimp Group if it does not match your Filter & Segmentation criteria set up in Step 5 of your Sync Profile.
If you would like to remove a record from a Mailchimp List each time the Full Sync Add-On runs, please enable this feature in Step 2 of your integration.
If you enable segmentation on filtering in Step 5, use the Full Sync Add-On, and if contact or lead is no longer part of a segment, SyncApps will remove the contact from the Mailchimp Group.
Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On or our other marketing automation integrations?
Need to test our Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On?
See our guide/use case below to help you get an idea on how to do it:
1. Create a NetSuite Saved Search named "Customization Test" and let’s say it was initially 5 entries. Create an Act-On Marketing List named "Customization_Test" and set the NetSuite Saved Search to sync with that Act-On List. After this, press Sync and all 5 expected entries will be synced in the Act-On list.
2. Remove 1 entry in the NetSuite Saved Search and then next, trial or purchase the Full Sync Add-On from the Add-On tab inside your dashboard.
Once Full Sync is enabled, the Full Sync option will appear in Step 3.
Note: Full Syncing will remove Records(s) from Act-On if the Record(s) is no longer a member of the NetSuite Saved Searches.
All CRM and eCommerce that supports Segmentation and List sync will feature the Add-On as an option in the Add-Ons tab.
Supported Marketing Automation solutions:
- Constant Contact
- Mailchimp Groups (not Tags)
- Infusionsoft by Keap
3. Press the Reset Sync Process button from the dashboard and run the Sync again. The result will show that the customization really works as the Act-On List now has only 4 entries, a complete replica of the NetSuite Saved Search.
Check out our Subscriber’s Story Here on how SyncApps helped them save time!
Experiencing issues or difficulties during testing? Reach our 24/7 team for assistance, and we’ll throw in a free Sync Profile Setup Review today!