A Sync Profile refers to the setup of 2 available software applications where one application is synced to another application. This includes all the settings for both applications including connection configuration, Sync Addon selections, field mapping, and Sync Scheduling.
To see what a Sync Profile is, please check out "How it Works" or hover over any SyncNotes in your setup to get detailed information on that specific integration service or related item.
In a Sync Profile, there are 6 Steps:
Step 1 - Software Application A (CRM, ERP)
- This Step has the higher precedence as the records should originate from CRM. You can select several options based on your requirements.
- CRM (Step1) always takes higher precedence over Marketing Automation(Step2). Any CRM record changes will always be synced to Marketing Automation Software assigned in Step 2.
Step 2 - Software Application B (Marketing Automation)
- This step also has options you can select based on your requirements.
Step 3 - Add-Ons
- If you want to add more features based on your requirements, you can purchase our Add-Ons. Price starts at $9.99/month. Need advice from our experts before purchasing? Reach out to our support folks thru email@example.com today.
Step 4 - Field Mapping
- You can map fields in one or both directions. Standard fields such as email and name are pre-mapped.
Step 5 - Filtering and Segmentation
- This feature is our most powerful tool where you can sync records from CRM based on your criteria.
Step 6 - Sync Scheduling
- Set it and forget it and let SyncApps sync automatically do it for you based on the time you have set in this Step.