Your marketing team needs to make sure that when Sales alters a record in CRM, it is removed for marketing purposes for the Marketing Team.
This covers scenarios like removing the record's Tag, taking it out of a Tearsheet, Saved Search, Marketing List, List View, or Campaign, so it is removed from the corresponding marketing automation solution list, audience, group, or tag.
Making sure your targeting is on point. For instance, when a lead becomes an active customer, you need to change the tag across platforms.
Your team changes a CRM record's status or a dropdown selection, and you need this action to then remove or add a Tag in Mailchimp.
Enter the Full Sync Add-On.
This feature allows you to easily automate your workflow around cleaning up your Marketing Automation Lists/Groups. You can scale your growth and spend less time on repetitive tasks using it.
Full sync depends on list/segmentation functionality, so it will be processed for these scenarios:
- CRM or eCommerce Segmentation in Step 1 of your integration.
- SyncApps Segmentation: Filtering + Segmentation feature in Step 5 of your integration.
Full Sync is available on our Plans and also available to try out on our Free Trial!
For Salesforce integrations, Full Sync is applicable under the following conditions:
- Will work with Campaign or List View enabled.
- Will work if no Campaign or List View is enabled in Step 1 but Segmentation is enabled in Step 5.
- Will work with Checkbox Field Segmentation Add-On.
To automatically remove records from your Marketing Automation solution when they are no longer a part of any synced CRM Marketing List, subscribing to our Full Sync Add-On is a great solution as it is the only way to automatically remove a CRM member from a synced external Constant Contact List, Mailchimp Group, Mailchimp Tag.
Using Filtering and Segmentation with Full Sync?
The Full Sync Add-On will not remove a record from a Mailchimp Group or Tag if it does not match the filter in Step 5 unless using a segmentation method in Step 1 or the "Enable Segmentation" feature in Step 5 of your integration.
Example Segmentation Method in Step 1 and Step 2:
Sync Salesforce Campaign/List Members and selected Mailchimp Group or Tag as the Segmentation Method
Example Segmentation Method in Step 5:
If you want to sync all Contacts in Step 1 and just filter against your entire contacts yet, still remove records from a Mailchimp Group or Tag, be sure to enable the segmentation feature on filtering in Step 5. Each "Segment Name" will be synced to a Mailchimp Group or Tag, depending on your choice in Step 2.
Important: The Full Sync Add-On is needed to remove a record from a Mailchimp Group or Tag if it does not match your Filter & Segmentation criteria set up in Step 5 of your Set Up.
If you would like to remove a record from a Mailchimp Audience each time the Full Sync Add-On runs, please enable this feature in Step 2 of your integration.
If you enable segmentation on filtering in Step 5, use the Full Sync Add-On, and if the contact or lead is no longer part of a segment, SyncApps will remove the contact from the Mailchimp Group or Tag.
Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On or our other marketing automation integrations?
Need to test our Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On?
See our use case below to help you get an idea of how to do it:
1. Create a NetSuite Saved Search named "Customization Test," and let’s say it was initially 5 entries. Create an Act-On Marketing List named "Customization_Test" and set the NetSuite Saved Search to sync with that Act-On List. After this, press Sync, and all 5 expected entries will be synced in the Act-On list.
2. Remove 1 entry in the NetSuite Saved Search and then next, trial or purchase the Full Sync Add-On from the Add-On tab inside your dashboard.
Once Full Sync is enabled, the Full Sync option will appear in Step 3.
All CRM and eCommerce that support Segmentation will feature the Add-On as an option in the Add-Ons tab.
3. Press the Reset Sync Process button from the dashboard and rerun the Sync. The result will show that the customization really works as the Act-On List now has only 4 entries, a complete replica of the NetSuite Saved Search.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.