The long wait is over! You can now integrate Navatar on the SyncApps Platform! Navatar integration is only available when you have the Salesforce API enabled.
Note: Please let our support team know if you have set up a Salesforce account and wanting to sync your Marketing Metrics to your Navatar Marketing Initiative so that they can enable the customization for you. We will make this option self-service soon.
Best Practice for Syncing your Marketing Metrics back to Navatar.
- You will need to select a Salesforce integration to your desired Marketing automation software to be able to use Navatar.
- Select 1 Marketing Initiative in your Navatar Sync Profile to sync over to your Email Marketing Platform (use 1 test record or more of which some meet your criteria)
- Place a few records into the 1 Marketing Initiative or if using a Filter use a Marketing Initiative to pull from the specific Marketing Initiative in your Sync Profile
- Make sure "Email Opt-Out" field is visible in the Contact layout used
- Use an empty List in your Marketing Automation solution to sync to as the Master List
- Press "Sync Now"
- Check your Marketing Automation Platform List and/or Group/Category/Segment for the 1 Marketing Initiative or Filter now under the empty Master List now filled with unlimited records from the Trial
- Create and Send an Email Campaign to your List or Group/Category/Segment which you have just synced
- In your Sync Profile select the Specific Email Campaign to Sync feature in Step 2, choose the Email Campaign just sent & press Save
- Press "Sync Now"
- Check Navatar Marketing Initiatives to see all metrics on the record (opens, clicks, bounces, forwards, URLs clicked or email events). Marketing Automation Campaign will be synced to the Marketing Initiative object, and each Campaign Response will create a Marketing Prospect object in Navatar.
The following Marketing Initiative object below was created from a MailChimp A/B Campaign. This may also apply to Constant Contact, VerticalResponse, and Act-On.
Check your Sync Dashboard and select Reports to review details of each Sync run test.
Run again for your team to show your team how it works!