Hello there and thanks for stopping by!
Interested in understanding how to put all the Eventbrite and Salesforce integration pieces together?
We’re here to help!
We’ve crafted this article just for subscribers like you to walk you through how SyncApps works with your Eventbrite for Salesforce integration.
Before starting, take a look at our basic integration setup, as explained here:
Check out some key documentation for Eventbrite with Salesforce integration:
- Mapping event fields from Eventbrite to Salesforce
- How to sync Eventbrite Custom Questions to Salesforce
Before setting up the integration, here are some important points to remember:
- Salesforce Classic and Lightning edition are both supported.
- Make sure that your Salesforce account is API enabled.
- Scheduling of integration or a Sync Profile is available on Free Trial and Paid plans (Step 5).
Let’s Get Started!
Setting up your Integration or Sync Profile
Setting up your Sync Profile (integration) is super simple!
Setting up your Sync Profile (integration) is easy! Looking for a Quick Setup Guided Tour?
You are now setting up the integration, so we are giving you an EXTRA 2 Weeks Free on us!
Enjoy 4 Full Weeks to test out all your use cases using all our features and integration capabilities.
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ records between Eventbrite and Salesforce
- Sync 1 or 1,000,000+ Events from Eventbrite to Salesforce
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Scheduling of integration or a Sync Profile is available on Free Trial and Paid Plans (Step 5)
Logging in to your SyncApps account will land you the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to integration or a Sync Profiles and Once you’ve selected the integration or a Sync Profiles tab, tap the “Create Sync Profile” button.
Give a name for your new integration or a Sync Profile to serve as your identifier. Then in Sync Type, select Salesforce to Eventbrite.
Step 1: Salesforce
Select the preferred Authentication Type.
If "OAuth2" is selected, just tap the connect button and enter the credentials.
If the Username and Password option is selected, enter the Salesforce credentials together with your Salesforce security token.
Salesforce Sandbox is a test account type that uses testing records so that the Sync won't affect your live or production records when you try the Sync process out. If you are testing records or requirements, and want your production records to remain unaltered, enable this option.
Select the Object Type to use. You can only use 1 Object Type per integration or a Sync Profile. For example, if you select Contact as the Object Type, then only these types of records will be synced to Eventbrite.
Note: Salesforce Contacts or Leads sync to Eventbrite Sync is currently not available. Yet the Events + Event Attendees to Salesforce Campaign + Campaign Members are currently the supported ones.
Sync Eventbrite Events to Salesforce Campaigns
- A Salesforce Campaign will be created for each Eventbrite event within the last 90 days. When you create an Email Event in Eventbrite, the registrant, if they're not in Salesforce as a Lead or Contact, will be automatically created and the event will be listed as a Campaign in their Salesforce record.
- Event Registration Date, Registration Status, Payment Status, and Guest Count all into the "Email Events" field only if "Use Separate Custom Fields for Event Marketing Fields" isn't checked. SyncApps will automatically create the field called "Email Events", so please place this field on the Campaign History layout.
- If "Use Separate Custom Fields for Event Marketing Fields" is checked, then SyncApps will automatically create each separate field. Please place each field on the Campaign Member layout. No field mapping is needed in Step 4 unless you're mapping Order Total to a custom field on the Campaign Member layout.
- If "Allow mapping Event Registrant details to Campaign Member custom fields" is checked, you can map new custom fields to Salesforce in Step 4 for an Event created in Eventbrite.
If you need to migrate Campaign Emails sent past a rolling 90 days, please contact us today to enable a paid migration Add-On for this requirement.
Use Separate Custom Fields for Event Marketing Fields
- By default, all event fields (Registration Status, Payment Status, Guest Count) are synced to the "Email Events" field.
Map Event Registrant details to Campaign Member Custom Field
- Event registrant details will be mapped to the Campaign Member Custom Fields.
Map Custom Questions
- This option will enable your Eventbrite Custom Questions to be synced.
Once this option is enabled, Custom Question Fields will be available for mapping in Step 4 under the Events tab.
Don’t have any Eventbrite Custom Questions? See here on how to create yours.
Campaign Record Type Name for Eventbrite Event
- Please enter an active campaign Record Type Name (not Campaign Type) to be used by SyncApps in campaign object creation.
Record Types are supported in the Salesforce Enterprise edition only. Please note that Campaign Record Type is different from Campaign Type.
This field is optional. If omitted, the default Record Type will be used.
After setting up in Step 1, hit the Next button.
Step 2: Eventbrite
Tap the Connect button then enter the Eventbrite credentials.
Select Specific Events
- By default, SyncApps will sync all the Eventbrite Events that are created within the rolling 90-day period. If this feature is enabled then only the selected Events will be created into new Salesforce Campaigns and their Event Attendees will be created as Campaign Members under each Salesforce Campaign.
Step 3: Field Mapping
Basic Fields Premapped
Additional field mapping is optional. Basic Contact and Lead fields like the ones listed below are already mapped for you from your Eventbrite Registrants.
- Email Address
- Company Name
Don't see the fields you need to map?
Check out this video on How Field Mapping Works:
Step 4: Scheduling
Finally, the last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Tap the "Finish" button then Sync Now, and you're done.
Check out this video on How Scheduling Works:
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save hundreds of hours per year!