Grab our Periodic Full Sync from your Add-Ons Subscription Tab inside SyncApps:
Yes, our Periodic Full Sync Add-On is applicable to CRMs as once you purchase the Add-on you can setup your full sync schedule and Contacts or Leads removal from CRM list(s) or tags will be removed from matched Constant Contact/MailChimp/VerticalResponse List during a full sync.
Get the periodic full sync feature today which will regularly true up your CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Segments.
Enhancement use case also applicable for:
- Highrise tags removal does not sync back to Mailchimp
- CRM 2011 Dynamic Marketing List add/remove feature from VerticalResponse
- Sync Dynamics CRM - Mailchimp does not remove contacts in Mailchimp when marketing list changed
- When I untag a contact on High Rise CRM why does it not come off the Constant Contact email list?
*Periodic Full Sync is available on Basic Plans and above, including our Free Trial!
Periodic Full Sync ($9.99/month)
The Periodic Full Sync Add-On is applicable to CRMs as once you purchase the Add-On you can setup your full sync schedule and Contacts or Leads removal from CRM list(s) or tags will be removed from matched Constant Contact List/MailChimp Group/VerticalResponse List during a full sync.
It will regularly true up your CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Segments.
An example for Dynamics CRM record removal from any Marketing Automation solution using Marketing List feature: If the Marketing List(s) feature is selected then only records in each Marketing List(s) will sync.
If you need to have SyncApps automatically remove records from your Marketing Automation solution when they are no longer a part of any synced CRM Marketing List then please also subscribe to our "Periodic Full Sync" Add-On subscription which is the only way to remove a CRM member from a synced external Constant Contact or VerticalResponse list or MailChimp Group.
Using Filtering and Segmentation with Periodic Full Sync?
Periodic Full Sync Add-On will not remove a record from a MailChimp Group if it does not match the filter anymore. The Add-on will work if you enable segmentation feature on filtering. Each segment will be synced to a MailChimp Group.
Please note: Our powerful Periodic Full Sync Add-On is needed to remove a record from a MailChimp Group if it does not match your Filter & Segmentation criteria.
*A customization is available if you would like SyncApps to remove from a MailChimp List or Group each time the Periodic Full Sync Add-On is run. Please let our firstname.lastname@example.org team know and we will enable it in your account.
If you enable segmentation on filtering including using the Periodic Full Sync Add-On, if a contact or lead is no longer part of a segment, SyncApps will remove the contact from MailChimp Group (SyncApps does not remove the contact from MailChimp List yet if you are a NetSuite subscriber and needing to remove the record from a MailChimp List please let our email@example.com team know and we will enable it in your account.)
Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On or our other marketing automation integrations?
Need to test our Full Sync Add-On for NetSuite to Act-On? See our guide/use case below to help you get an idea how to do it:
1. Create a NetSuite Saved Search named "Customization Test" and let’s say it has initially 5 entries. Create an Act-on Marketing List named "Customization_Test" and set the NetSuite Saved Search to sync with that Act-on List. After which, press Sync and all 5 expected entries will be synced in the Act-on list.
2. Remove 1 entry in the NetSuite Saved Search and email our 24/7 support folks to enable the Full Sync customization for you if not already purchased from the Add-On tab inside your dashboard.
Once the customization is enabled this will display Periodic Full Sync option (also available as an Add-On from your Dashboard in SyncApps).
Note: Full Syncing will remove Records(s) from Act-On if the Record(s) is no longer a member of the NetSuite Saved Searches.
Supported CRM: All CRM’s that supports list sync.
Supported Marketing Automation solutions:
- Constant Contact
- Vertical Response
3. Press the Reset and Resync button and do the Sync again. The result will show that the customization really works as the Act-On List now has only 4 entries, a complete replica of the NetSuite Saved Search.
Experiencing issues or difficulties during testing? Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and we’ll throw in a free $99.99 Sync Profile Setup Review today!