Are you a start-up, Nonprofit, small business, Federal organization (Government Cloud supported), Franchise or Enterprise working with a Salesforce expert?
You're in good company
We have 3 plans to meet all requirements of Salesforce subscribers:
Free Plan: 1 integration for Leads, Contacts or Accounts scheduled every 24 hours. If needing more features on your Free Plan we have Add-Ons to meet every requirement for less than the price of a Netflix subscription!
Please see our Add-Ons to add features and functionality to your Constant Contact Free Plan.
Professional Plan: Down to 6-hour scheduling and all features for $49.99/month.
Enterprise Plans: Real-time integration for $99.99/month and scheduled phone support.
SyncApps can be used to sync your Contacts, Leads, Person Accounts and Campaign Members to Act-On Software, Constant Contact, Delivra, ExactTarget or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp & VerticalResponse.
Integrate Accounts, Person Accounts, Contacts & Leads | Sync Campaign Metrics | Sync Lists, Groups, Segments | Add/Remove from Lists/Groups based on rules | Opt-outs synced | Custom Field mapping | Scheduling & real-time
Review how one Salesforce Partner implements this solution on our blog...
Let our support folks know if you're integrating Navatar so that they can enable a customization for you.
Getting started with your trial!
2 Week Free Trial testing best practice after you have set up your Sync Profile:
If using both Leads and Contacts please create 2 Sync Profiles from your SyncApps Dashboard for both object types, Leads & Contacts. If using Salesforce Accounts select Accounts as the object type.
- First, head to Salesforce and create 1 Salesforce Campaign for testing purposes. If wanting to use our Filter & Segmentation feature in tandem with each Salesforce Campaign selected just make sure to only use less than 100 Salesforce Contact, Lead or Account records, of which some meet your criteria for the trial usage which will pull the first 100 good records to sync on initial sync over to your Marketing Automation Solution.
- After placing your email or a few Contacts, Leads or Accounts into the 1 Salesforce Campaign you've just created, next head over to SyncApps and select your test Salesforce Campaign in Step 1 of your integration. Or if using a Filter you can further pull specific records from the specific Salesforce Campaign selected in Step 1 of your Sync Profile (If adding Salesforce Person Accounts, please review link)
- Be sure the "Email Opt-Out" field is visible on the Salesforce Account, Contact or Lead page layout. This allows for easy testing of unsubscribes from your Marketing Automation Solution. SyncApps also allows unsubscribing from CRM to your Marketing Automation Solution so this feature makes it easy for Sales to unsubscribe those in CRM which translates to each being unsubscribed from your Marketing Automation Solution if the "Email Opt-Out" field is checked manually.
- For testing purposes head back to your Marketing Automation Solution to create and use an empty List to integrate to as the Master List named in Step 2 of your integration. SyncApps can create the list automatically for you if using Constant Contact, Act-On, and others or you can do it manually if using MailChimp. This list is needed to keep all Contacts in your Marketing Automation Solution in sync no matter which List they are a part of when using SyncApps integrations. Press Next to move to Step 3 and keep pressing Next until Step 5 then press “Finish”.
- Next, on your Sync Profile page Press "Sync Now".
- Head back over to check your Marketing Automation Solution Lists for the 1 Salesforce Campaign synced from Salesforce which creates its own List in Constant Contact or Act-On and others or a Group in MailChimp. The Master List will now contain the records you placed into the Salesforce Test Campaign or those records from the Filter you are testing against the Salesforce Test Campaign. For easy testing just test your own email which needs to be either a Lead in Salesforce for a Lead Sync Profile or a Contact in Salesforce for a Contact Sync Profile.
- Now that you are in your Marketing Automation Solution, next Create and Send an Email Campaign to your own email on the List which you have just synced for testing how the Campaign Responses or marketing metrics flow back from your Marketing Automation Solution to Salesforce.
- Once you have sent the test email head back to your Sync Profile and press Edit. In Step 1 of the integration select Sync Campaign Responses and then select the “Create Salesforce Campaign” feature or Activities, Notes. Please note that when the feature “Sync Campaign Responses” is selected we automatically create in your email metric fields in your Salesforce for marketing metrics like Opens, Clicks, Bounces, Links Clicked, and more. You just need to place each on the Salesforce layout for Contacts and Leads. Next, move to Step 2 and select the Specific Email Campaign to Sync feature in Step 2, choose the Email Campaign just sent & press Save.
- Once on the Sync Profile page please press "Sync Now".
- Head back to Salesforce to check the Salesforce record's Campaign History to see all metrics on the record (Opens, Clicks, Bounces, Forwards, URLs clicked or Email Events).
Double check, if needed, to make sure all fields are dragged onto the Campaign layout which are created automatically by Step 1 when you’ve selected the “Campaign Responses” feature.
- Check your Sync Dashboard and select Reports to review details of each Sync run test.
- Run again for your team to show how it works!
Note: Sync on Demand is available in the Free Trial with Scheduling available on paid plans. Sync is limited to 100 records, 100 Opt-outs, 1 Campaign per Free Trial period.
Hope that helps with testing as once completed you can remove the settings for testing and keep the features on it needed like Campaigns, Marketing Lists or Filtering.
Salesforce supported editions
The ability to subscribe to Salesforce SyncApps is available for Salesforce Professional (API Enabled), Enterprise, Unlimited and Developer editions. Salesforce Lightning editions supported.
Due to restrictions on Salesforce Professional Edition, the ability to look-up Salesforce information and post back from applications requires adding API access to your Professional Edition organization; this is an additional cost to the Professional Edition.
Sign up for SyncApps Account https://syncapps.cazoomi.com/signup and review How it Works
Getting Started with the Basic concepts:
The "HasOptedOutEmail" must be accessible by API and placed on each Salesforce Layout. Make sure that the HasOptedOutEmail is visible and editable in both Contact & Lead layouts.
For Campaign Responses flowing back to Salesforce there are two metrics being synced:
* Individual statistics: synced to Campaign Member Object. Custom fields for sends, opens, clicks are auto-created by SyncApps. Fields need to be placed on the Campaign Member layout so they are accessible by the Salesforce API.
* Summary statistics: synced to Campaign object. Custom fields for total Sends, total Opens, etc need to be created manually in Salesforce and mapped in each Sync Profile. All newly created Fields to be mapped in Step 4 of your Sync Profile under the Campaign tab need to be placed into the Salesforce Campaign layout.
If selecting to create an Activity in your SyncApps configuration then each event such as Opening, Clicking will create a new Activity (Task) in Salesforce.
Note: place Activity CazoomiId under Activity History on our Salesforce Layout and *Clicked URL.
Campaign Members custom fields are created when "Sync Campaign Responses" in Step 1 of any Sync Profile is selected and the "Next" or "Save" button is pressed or clicked in a Sync Profile configuration.
Getting Started - Campaign Layout fields:
- Once you have created a Sync Profile (don't worry it is simple to do) from your dashboard and are on Step 1 selecting "Sync Campaign Response" be sure to check your Salesforce layouts to make sure all fields created by SyncApps are dragged into the layouts for your Salesforce organization before continuing to Step 2.
Sync Campaign Responses enabled feature is required in Step 1 of your Sync Profile setup before fields are automatically created by SyncApps.
In Lightning Salesforce:
We also support your Marketing Automation Email Campaigns to track the metrics to Salesforce in various ways to meet any requirement.
Email metrics flow back to Salesforce based on your choice in Step 1 of your Sync Profile Setup.
- Campaign in Salesforce
- Activity in Salesforce
- Both Campaign & Activity
- Note + HTML Template
- Create Salesforce Campaign Only (No Campaign Member)
Please also be sure to place the Activity fields created by SyncApps on your Contact or Lead layouts.
*Using Accounts Object (Person accounts) and need to see Campaign Metrics?
Basically, there are 3 layouts that need to be edited in order to work for Salesforce Professional Edition with API Enabled:
* Campaign Page Layout: Add Campaign CazoomiId (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
* Campaign Member Page Layout: Add Campaign CazoomiId, Clicks, Bounces, Forwards, etc (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
* Contact/Lead Page Layout: Add Clicks, Bounces, Forwards to Campaign History related list. (optional but needed to see the metrics in Contact or Lead layout.)
Salesforce layouts check:
* Drag Campaign CazoomiId into the Email Campaign Page Layout
* Drag CampaignMember CazoomiId into the Email Campaigns Member Page Layout and any fields you want to report on like Opens, Clicks, Forwards and Bounces
* The Campaign metrics fields placed in Campaign History layout (related lists) + Email Events will bring in the "URLs clicked" in the email into Salesforce from your Marketing Automation solution upon each scheduled daily sync
*Campaign Response is synced every 24 hours so need real-time Marketing Metrics sync? Upgrade to Enterprise today from your Dashboard!
Individual Contact Record:
If using Salesforce Campaigns only then the Full Sync Add-On is needed if you use Salesforce Campaigns as List in SyncApps and want to automatically remove members. This will manage automatic Contact, Lead record removal features for Campaign members to Email Marketing Lists and Groups on each Full Sync schedule.
What this means is anytime a record is added to OR removed from a synced Salesforce Campaign, created by SyncApps, it will always be in sync with the Act-On Software, Constant Contact, Delivra, ExactTarget (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), MailChimp & VerticalResponse Lists/Groups/Categories/Segments.
Need to Report on all SyncApps custom fields for Campaign Responses?
See how here!
Any questions you have please shoot our CRM team a note today.